The COVID-19 (coronavirus) pandemic has created an unprecedented situation across the globe, presenting us with new challenges every day. We are actively monitoring the impact and continue to plan NPE2021 as scheduled for May 17–21, 2021 in Orlando, FL.Learn More Here
unique buying companies
in purchasing power
The Future on Full Display
NPE2021 is nearly sold out and now is the time to submit an application to be part of the premier plastics showcase of the Americas.
Join more than 1,000 industry-leading companies that have already reserved nearly 1 million net square feet of exhibit space at NPE2021, as part of the advance space selection process!
This extraordinary response to securing space, coupled with NPE2021 staging in May of 2021, gives us confidence to anticipate that things will turn around in the coming months, leading up to an especially vibrant and necessary NPE2021 that will provide the entire industry a platform to recapture lost revenues and business opportunities, and the chance to reconvene with colleagues and old friends once again.
Since 1946, NPE® has fueled the advancements of tomorrow by creating a platform for technology and ingenuity. Exhibiting at NPE2021 will provide you with the opportunity to expand your market share and connect with top minds in facility management, operations, plastics engineering and design, research, recycling and sustainability, business development, and executive leadership who are transforming and advancing product innovation.
Whether you’re revealing the latest technology or recruiting the industry’s next generation of thinkers, NPE is the show you can’t afford to miss.
NPE offers more than 1 million net square feet of exhibit space including 13 must-see technology zones featuring the world’s leading suppliers and equipment manufacturing companies.Learn More
Interested in Exhibiting at NPE2021?Reserve Your Space
NPE Has a Global Network of Sales Agents to Help YouConnect With an Agent
Give me the basics, please.
NPE2021 will be held May 17–21, 2021, at the Orange County Convention Center (OCCC) in Orlando, Florida, USA.
What do I need?
What's the cost?
The exhibit space rates:
PLASTICS Full/Associate Member Discount Space Rates
- Up to 400 sq. ft.: $26.50 per sq. ft.
- 401 – 1,000 sq. ft.: $25.50 per sq. ft.
- 1,001 – 4,000 sq. ft.: $24.50 per sq. ft.
- 4,001 sq. ft.: $23.25 per sq. ft.
PLASTICS Service Provider Member Discount Space Rate:
- $34.00 per sq. ft.
- Non-Member Space Rate: $43.00 per sq. ft.
What's included with exhibit space fees?
• Each 10’ x 10’ booth will be set with 8’ high back wall and 3’ high side rail black drape
• Booths 300 square feet or less will receive a 7” x 44” one-line identification sign; booths larger than 300 square feet may receive a 7” x 44” one-line identification sign upon request
• Each booth will receive one floor sticker identification sign indicating booth number
• Company listing, product description, and product category selections on the NPE2021 Website, NPE.org, with self-update functions
• Company listing in the official printed show directory to reinforce your company’s messages and serve as a valuable post-show reference
• Company name and booth location on all interactive show floor maps
• Quota of complimentary booth personnel badges – 2+ plus 1 for each 100sf of space (minimum of 7 total)
• Access to the NPE2021 Exhibitor Dashboard and Marketing Tools – your online exhibitor manual for planning and promoting your participation at the show
• Complimentary electronic guest pass invitations for your customers and prospects
• Early access to NPE2021 Housing block and first-option on hotel suite reservations – opened to exhibitors on June 1, 2020
• Twenty-four-hour entrance and perimeter security during the installation, operation, and dismantling periods.
• Carpeting of all aisles within exhibit halls (Midnight Blue)
• Access to advertising opportunities in the official show directory and other sponsorship/promotional opportunities (additional fees apply)
Can I become a PLASTICS member to qualify for the exhibit space discount rate?
Which buildings at the Orange County Convention Center will be used for NPE2021?
The show will occupy the West and North/South Buildings of the OCCC.
How many exhibitors are you expecting?
We expect more than 2,000 exhibiting companies at the show.
What about attendance?
We anticipate more than 55,000 attendees will join us in-person in Orlando.
Who can attend the show?
Because we encourage attendees to bring their families to Orlando, anyone can attend. We do, however, have some age restrictions at the show itself and during setup. No person under 16 will be admitted in the exhibit halls during the installation and dismantling periods. All people in the exhibit halls must have proper registration credentials. Students 14-16 years of age will be permitted in the exhibit halls during show hours under the supervision of an adult with proper credentials.
Show management does reserve the right to host student groups of any age on the show floor with appropriate supervision and guidance during show hours. No individual exceptions will be made. Contact: email@example.com to host a student group.
Are photographers/videographers allowed in the exhibit halls for NPE2021?
Yes, but…exhibitors have the right to authorize all video and photographs of their booth, equipment and display materials. Should an exhibitor object to their display being photographed (still or in motion), photographs of that display will be prohibited. Show Management has appointed Official Photographers to provide commercial photographs of the exhibits. No other commercial photographer/videographer will be admitted to the exhibits unless special arrangements are made with show management.
What about hotel accommodations during the show?
Expovision is the only Official Hotel Reservation Office for NPE2021. Hotel reservations opened to exhibitors on June 1, 2020. You may access the NPE2021 Hotel Reservation system through your NPE2021 Exhibitor Dashboard.
SCAM ALERT: Plastics Industry Association (PLASTICS), producer of NPE2021, has received several reports of invalid third-party hotel room scammers contacting our exhibitors. These hotel booking scammers have no affiliation with NPE2021. Expovision has negotiated the lowest rates in Orlando, FL for NPE2021 and only requires a one-night room rate plus tax deposit. Any company requiring full prepayment should be viewed with extreme suspicion.
We strive to protect our exhibitors from conducting business with room poachers. If you are solicited by any group other than Expovision, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
For questions regarding hotels, please contact: NPE2021 Hotel Reservation Office (Expovision) Toll-Free: +1 (866) 823-2876; Phone: +1 (703) 205-0235 Email: email@example.com
Where was my booth at NPE2018?
Please check the NPE2018 Floor Plan to find your space from the last show.
Where can exhibitors learn more about NPE's preparedness plans for COVID-19?
Our NPE® team is taking precautions and proactively evaluating scenarios to guarantee we deliver the high-quality technology marketplace, networking, and thought leadership you’ve come to expect—while maintaining the health and well-being of our collective community as a priority. We continue to monitor developments and post updates to the COVID-19 Updates and COVID-19 Resources section.