We are excited to announce the addition of NPE+, a digital component of NPE2021: The Plastics Show. In partnership with Gardner Business Media and Map Your Show (MYS), NPE+ will provide both live and on-demand content, complementing the in-person event with a digital component. By leveraging the existing NPE2021 MYS platform, NPE+ will offer an interactive, user-friendly digital experience that will add value for exhibitors and attendees, while also maximizing in-person attendance.
- NPE2021 will kick off with a digital preview six weeks before the in-person show. Scheduled for the week of April 5th, this preview will offer attendees a sneak peek at what will be showcased at the Orange County Convention Center (OCCC) when NPE2021 opens May 17th. The preview will be positioned as a marketing tool to help drive attendees to the in-person show and will feature educational content and technology previews, as well as industry interviews on hot topics and what attendees can anticipate seeing at NPE2021.
- In an effort to drive as many attendees as possible to the in-person event, during NPE2021, (May 17–21), the full NPE+ digital platform will not be live. As with previous NPE shows, MYS will provide the myNPE show planner, floor plan, and exhibitor directory. Attendees will also be able to use myNPE to schedule appointments with exhibitors at the show.
- Three weeks after NPE2021, the week of June 7th, NPE+ will launch, offering registered attendees a wrap-up of the in-person NPE show and the full digital platform experience. Exhibitor Showrooms will highlight the technologies and products that transformed tomorrow at NPE2021 and will continue to generate leads through new targets and increased visibility post-show.
Exhibitors will be able to connect with NPE+ attendees who may not have been able to attend the in-person show, through live videos featuring product demos and presentations by thought-leaders, and will be able to communicate with attendees in real-time through the digital chat functionality.
NPE+ will stay open, with access to all exhibitor information and on-demand content, through September 15, 2021.
NPE+ will create a customized digital experience for both the exhibitor and attendee:
- Exhibitor Showrooms with downloadable materials, videos, and virtual business cards
- Live exhibitor demos and presentations
- Live chat
- Exhibitor lead retrieval through the myNPE planner
- Simulive educational content offering real-time Q&A with presenters
- NPE Network industry interviews and news updates
- Virtual networking events
Participation on the NPE+ digital platform will be reserved for all exhibitors in good standing contracted to exhibit at the in-person NPE2021 show. All exhibitors will receive a complimentary baseline package designed to enhance their presence on the NPE+ digital platform. Additional details can be found here. Please note that Exhibitor Showrooms will be locked for updates until December 1, at which time all new features included in the complimentary baseline packages will be available for exhibitor updates. Additional visibility opportunities will be offered in show history priority order used during the NPE2021 Space Draw. Click here for more information.
NPE2021 and NPE+ will transform tomorrow by re-engaging our businesses and bringing together friends and colleagues both in-person and virtually. NPE+ will extend NPE2021 to those attendees who cannot attend in person due to travel restrictions or health concerns, allowing for the entire plastics community to engage globally and drive the future of our industry.
More details and information will be shared over the next few months leading up to NPE2021 to ensure exhibitors get the most out of both the in-person and digital components of the show.
If you have questions, please see the NPE+ FAQs below or contact the NPE staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.