The Plastics Industry Association (PLASTICS) will be hosting the first-ever Sustainability Leadership Tour at NPE2021, May 17–21, at the Orange County Convention Center (OCCC) in Orlando, Florida. The Sustainability Leadership Tour will guide attendees around the exhibit halls with stops at select exhibitor booths who are showcasing unique and innovative commitments to sustainability!
RULES OF ENGAGEMENT
- Companies must be exhibiting at NPE2021: The Plastics Show in order to participate in this program.
- All nominations must be submitted by February 19, 2021, 11:59 p.m. US/Eastern.
- The entry form will be made available on the NPE2021 website, NPE.org, until the application period ends.
- Each company may only submit one application regardless of the number of exhibit booths purchased.
How to Enter
- Complete the entry form in its entirety and submit it by February 19th.
- Inclusion of websites, patents, and other background information like photographs, samples, marketing brochures, and/or technical documentation of your initiative is encouraged.
- This tour has limited space, so please provide us with as much relevant information as necessary. Please note, however, that entries in each section should not exceed the designated word count.
- All entries must be original, must not contain any confidential or proprietary business information, and must not violate the rights (including intellectual property rights) of any third party.
- Companies chosen to participate in the tour will be selected based on a broad set of criteria such as environmental, economic, and social impact.
- Selected participants will be notified via email that they have been selected. The selected participants will be required to confirm acceptance of their participation within seven (7) days of being notified.
- Confirmed participants will receive more detailed information about how the tour will be conducted and how their company will be featured by PLASTICS.