Official Supporters of the Bottle Zone
The NPE Bottle Zone made its debut in 2018, bringing together more than 80 suppliers of blow molding machines; molds; dryers; labeling, filling, capping and inspection equipment; preforms; and raw materials. This year, join us to witness the latest technologies and innovations within the bottling and container industries—including those that enable cost reductions and positively impact the environment—all in one place.
At NPE2021, you can explore the material advancements enabling lighter weight bottling methods, discover new ways to use recycled materials in food-grade products, and see preform and blow molding machinery in action.
Returning for 2021 is the Bottle Zone Technical Forum, hosted by PETplanet. The Technical Forum allows attendees to discover the latest technologies directly from the bottling exhibitors that will be transforming tomorrow. Planned topics will include:
- PET preform, bottle and container trends: latest developments in beverage, food, and non-food segments (design, lightweight, barriers)
- US consumer trends: these ideas drive the beverage industry of tomorrow (beverage tastes, formulas, container volumes – e.g. single serve packaging)
- One for all: Machinery and equipment for flexibility in bottle and container production for different applications
- Reliable and safe packaging: bottle and closure quality inspection equipment and techniques
- Get yourself ready for tethered caps
- Caps & closures: compression versus injection molding
- Final stage: news in downstream equipment
- Sustainability and recycling: use of recycled materials and optimized packaging process (Sustainability Day)
- Digitization and automation in the packaging industry during and past COVID-19
The NPE2021 Bottle Zone provides a unique opportunity to explore the cutting-edge trends and innovations taking place across the bottling sector. Discover the latest in automation, bioplastics, PET processes and new barrier technologies specific to bottling.