It’s a good opportunity to showcase some of the new and exciting developments our company is advancing.
– Paul Augustowski, former Senior Vice President, LyondellBasell
The most rewarding aspect of my professional life is the people. NPE is about people. Diverse, talented, fresh, experienced, and enthusiastic people. It’s these people that are the future of our industry and our world.
– David Honeycutt, Senior Director, Global Marketing Communications, PolyOne Corporation
Plan ahead to increase your ROI with the tools and resources you need to build your exhibit space and prepare your staff for NPE2021. We’ll help you maximize your reach, elevate your brand, and stay informed so you can focus on.
– Andrew Raml, General Manager, Kelch Division of Bemis Manufacturing
NPE is unlike any other U.S. show because there is so much equipment on the floor. For our company and the industry, it is the most important location to showcase new and existing products.
– Tammy Straw , Marketing and Business Development Manager, Entek
This is the major show for plastics–it’s where everybody comes. You get to see your friends and your competitors. You get to see what’s new and see things that you didn’t know even existed.
– Randy Joubert, Sales Manager, Kolcor
I can’t even begin to tell you how good this show has been for us! We’ve met a TON of customers and we are so excited to get back and hit the ground running. NPE is definitely a game-changer for us.
– Jordon DeMasellis, Vice President, Ideal Machinery, Inc.
The Show You Can't Afford to Miss
As the world’s most influential plastics trade show, NPE is unequaled in its ability to bring the industry together. Participants include buyers from over 100 countries and more than 20,000 companies, comprising the entire global plastics supply chain and the full range of end-user markets. Check out what NPE2018 exhibitors had to say.Watch the Video