INTERNATIONAL DELEGATION PROGRAM
A World of Benefits at NPE2024
As an international delegate, you not only benefit from attending the largest plastics trade show in the Americas, but you also have the opportunity to connect with professionals doing business near you. Learn more about the advantages of joining or starting an NPE2024 delegation.
- Available exclusively to international attendees from outside the United States.
- Open to business professionals or students affiliated with the plastics industry.
- Must have a minimum of 15 attendees. Smaller groups must register as individual attendees.
- Complimentary NPE2024 passes: Register by April 5, 2024, for free entry to the exhibit hall (Technology Zones, Spark Stages, etc.) and keynote sessions.
- Education and workshop discounts: Receive 20% off on education program passes and Spanish language workshops.
- Travel logistics: Access to group housing rates and attendee transportation between hotels and the Orange County Convention Center (OCCC). Book your delegation early — hotel rooms are limited and subject to availability.
- Networking opportunities: Admittance to the International Business Lounge.
- Expedited onsite registration: Register by March 15, 2024, and bypass registration lines by having delegation leaders pick up pre-printed badges directly from the dedicated international registration desk.
Be prepared when NPE2024 registration opens on September 12, 2023, by requesting a delegation link in advance. Links will become active once registration begins.