Join us for one-day workshops
Presented in Spanish by Tecnología del Plástico
Connect with the entire plastics ecosystem as experts dive into the evolution of plastics technologies, strategies to enhance energy efficiency, innovative methods that drive circularity, recycling forecasts and more.
Sign up for each workshop individually or attend both at a discounted rate.
Advanced Technologies in Plastics Processing
May 7 | 9:00 AM – 12:30 PM
- Molds: Markets and New Technologies
- Digitalization and the opportunities in the plastics industry
- Strategies to improve energy efficiency
- Innovation in quality control and inspection technologies
Sustainability and the Road to a Circular Economy in Plastics
May 8 | 9:00 AM – 12:30 PM
- Trends and legislation regarding extended responsibility and incorporation of recycled plastics
- Additives to improve recyclability and to enhance the properties of recycled plastics
- Recycling technology trends
- Innovations in packaging to achieve circularity
- Round table: What are the main challenges to overcome to improve recycling rates?
(Sept. 12 – Dec. 14)
(Dec. 15 – May 5)
(May 6 – 10)
*Separate registration required. This event is not included with any NPE® registration level.